Thursday, November 18, 2010

An End and a Beginning

Hello friends. I have some good news and some bad news. First, the bad news. It is no secret that I'm not really great at updating my blog. I admit it. Sometimes I neglect my baking blog in favor of updating this one, and more frequently I neglect this blog in favor of updating my baking one, and I'm just not liking the juggling thing anymore. That and the fact that I now have two kids is making me take a look at how to better streamline my life, and I've decided that I need to just maintain one blog. And so I've decided that it is time for both Thought Stew and Baking Becca to rest in peace. At least for now. And instead, I have created a new blog that will be home to both my family-related and random posts (which I used to blog about here) and my baking posts (which I would have blogged about on Baking Becca). That's the good news. I'm not going away, just moving and combining. And I'm not deleting my old blogs so if you want to access any old posts such as past Baking Becca recipes, they will still be in the old places. And who knows, down the road I may start posting again on Baking Becca at least, but until then I just want everything in one place. And that one place will be whereitsgreen.blogspot.com. So head on over, update your links if you have any, and I'll see you over there.

No comments: